2.05.2013

Birthday!

Here are some pictures from my birthday party on Friday night. We had dinner and drinks at Marrakesh in Dupont Circle. If you have never been there, I recommend it! Although the service was pretty slow, the place is beautiful and they offer authentic Moroccan food! They even sang Happy Birthday to me in French. Which, if you didn't know (because I certainly did not) is the third language of Morroco. 






And that's a cupcake from Crumbs Bakeshop! Mmmm


So after the cupcake, I had tiramisu, don't judge me :)


1 comment:

  1. I am totally in love with the birthday bash photos. Some people are so creative & talented at hosting successful parties. I also would be throwing surprise birthday bash for my sister and I would love to book her favorite roof top LA venue for this bash. I hope that booking would be available for this location.

    ReplyDelete